Canada consistently ranks as one of the best countries in the world—and is currently the #1 best country for quality of life. Study in Canada, and you’ll receive an internationally recognized education from some of the top educators and academics in the world.


What do you need to know about Canada?

Weather and climate: Canada is a country with a quite diverse climate due to its large territory stretching over many geographical regions. Canada is known as a country with a cold climate, but some states in Canada have 4 distinct seasons and quite warm, especially the area along the border with the United States, including province of Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia or Quebec.

Language: Their national language are English & French

Transportation: Canada has a developed transportation system and modern facilities, international students have many options when traveling in this country. For international students, the most suitable transportation is the subway and bus. The subway system has the advantage of having a variety of train lines, faster than buses or cars and especially not affected by the weather. Buses are a great way to travel around the city and around the country. Students can buy a monthly ticket for public transport at a cost of about 112 CAD. The weekly fare is about 30-40 CAD.

Housing: International students have many options for accommodation while studying abroad. They can choose to stay in dorm, live with a homestay, rent a room/house.

Banking: It is a good idea to open a bank account before you study abroad to ensure that you have the money in your account upon arrival. You should apply for a bank account within 6 months of your arrival in Canada. You only need to provide your passport information to apply for the card. The bank will send your bank card to you via courier. In addition, you can also register for electronic banking services to manage accounts, transfer money, make payments.

Working part-time: Canadian international students are allowed to work up to 20 hours/week and full-time during vacations. However, in most provinces, you will not be able to work part-time as soon as you enroll. You must study at your school for at least 6 months to get a work permit.

Cờ Canada


Đăng ký tư vấn